Do you want to effect change? Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you believe in the power of film? We’d love to have you involved!
Grassroots Stories are made possible through the contribution of time and money. Here’s how you can get involved:
- Contribute funds
- Tell your friends and family
- Join our mailing list, follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook
- Share your expertise
A little bit of money can go a long way! We seek to gain funding through the generous and heartfelt contributions of people – individually, as families, from corporates and communities – just about anyone who cares about the causes featured in our films. Whether it’s £10 or £10,000 – it’ll go towards changing something for the better.
So how does it work?
- We’re aiming to raise funds for our current film projects.
- All contributions will be used in making these films, engaging professional technicians and artists.
- Once complete, we will launch awareness campaigns with the help of these films.
- We aim to secure broadcasters for proper exhibition of the films.
- A percentage of the profits will be invested back into ‘Grassroots Stories’ to make films about issues in need of attention.
- This means that your contribution will help not only to produce current projects but also help create awareness, support charities, channelize additional fund-raising and more film projects – making a real difference on multiple levels, the extent of which even we may not be able to imagine fully at this moment.
We need messengers! The short amount of time spent drafting a personal e-mail, attaching the website link and sharing it in your circles will prove to be one of the most important contributions. And it will help us start an informal awareness campaign during the making of the film itself!
We can keep you updated with the progress of the film, post pictures and share exciting stories. We can invite you to our screenings once the film is complete.
Together, we can form a strong network of supporters for Films that inspire Social Change.
Do you have a unique skill you want to offer to help make Grassroots Stories happen ?
Whether it’s film-making, fundraising or anything else, we’d love to hear how you want to contribute. In the Vardo caravan – the more the merrier!